Professional Memberships and Certifications
Our professionals hold themselves to the highest standards in financial management.
Professional memberships* include:
- Financial Services Institute
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
*Memberships and licenses are held by Paige R. Henry
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards
- Ohio Department of Insurance
- Accountancy Board of Ohio
Raymond James Financial Services
Raymond James Financial Services, Inc. is a financial services firm supporting more than 4,300 independent financial advisors nationwide. Since 1974, Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, has provided a wide range of investment and wealth planning related services through its affiliate, Raymond James & Associates, Inc., member New York Stock Exchange/SIPC. Both broker/dealers are wholly owned subsidiaries of Raymond James Financial, Inc. (NYSE-RJF) a leading diversified financial services company with 7,800 financial advisors with more than 3,100 locations throughout the United States, Canada and overseas. Total client assets are $790 billion.
As of 9.30.2018